Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 13: SF - Fear of Being Judged

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear judgment from others
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being liked or approved by others thus causing me to do things to get approval from others, therefor I have been living my life for what others my think of me, instead to live a life that is best for all.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live this personality program and to allow it to direct me how I lived and functioned in the world.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live a life in self interest instead of living a Life as what is best for all. I now dedicated my life to deleting self interest as the ego. I dedicate my life to dieing as an ego personality through self honesty and self forgiveness and rebirthing myself free of self interest/ego. Within this Life can be born where abuse stops as we consider each other and what is best for All.

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that as much as free choice is the reason for my imprisonment, it is also the key to unlock the prison and set me and everyone free, as we are all free to make the choice that is best for all life in every way, and then with this freedom gained I will be able to show to all others still imprisoned to Earth, how to set themselves free and why it is in everyone’s best interest to choose the best version of self as that which is the original life that was given and then lost to the mind and the system of ego. Failure to help everyone else unlock their prisons will lead to me being imprisoned by those not yet free, as they will continue participating in a world-system that is feeding the prison of the mind. <<


I forgive myself  that because I have lived as the fear of judgment from others I have not stood up for myself and what is best for all of life, but just lived for approval and being liked by others as I believed that was a noble cause! lol gee.

I am ashamed to admit this but I remember having a fantasy of when I died I would have many, many people at the funeral. And what that meant to me was that many people liked me! I actually believed this was the ultimate goal for me. Within this I would do things for people to make them like me. This could be because my family moved often when I was young - so I was always the new girl in school - thus to make friends fast - I would do things that I thought they would like - there for  liking me.
What ever the reason does not really matter- we are programed to live the life we have at birth - because we have accepted and allowed this crap and thought it was who we were. 

Thus by using the tools of being self honest to see the shit that we do as our personality and then writing self forgiveness we can start to take our power back from the ego and actually direct ourselfs as Life that is best for ALL.  


I forgive myself  that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that being liked by others was the highest goal for me.


When and if I see that I am living life with the starting point of wanted to be liked - I stop and forgive myself for having that starting point, and I will do this until I no longer live as that.






No comments:

Post a Comment