Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 9: Ego and Self Interest

I forgive myself that I was born into a world that does not care for each other and nature.
I forgive myself that I had accepted and allowed myself to fall into the ego of humanity
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to make out humantiy as good.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become ego driven to fit into the life I was born into.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to turn a blind eye to all the suffering and abuse in the world so long as my self world was okay
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall into competion and spitfulness as a way of life, and I forgive myself that I did not know how else to be, there were no role models to show another way.
I forgive myself that none of the men in power really cared about humanity but most were/are only acting in self interest as money and power being there goal.
I forgive myself that I had accepted and allowed myself to beleive like them, that it is money and power that will make a person happy.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become a person that has been ego and self desire driven, not wanting to care about the part of the world that is starving and suffering and then since no one had solution to this, I went along with the insane beleif that this is what God wanted  and we should not question God. I see this now as a really stupid reason, like beleiving in a fairy tail that will fix something. I see it now as a way for those with power to put fear into people so they will not stand and end the abuse.
As I forgive myself for my egnorance and self interest - I now start to stand and change my thinking and ego baised believes and learn to think in ways that are best for all of life- where all of life is worthy and respected. I join up with others of like mind to support and make a difference, as a new world can only be here with a group who is ready to stop living as the self interest ego mind

No comments:

Post a Comment