Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 4:School Work For Money


I am spending so much time doing school work - so I can survive in this system that uses money to equal Life.
It is a shame really, instead of being able to help bring in the message of equality and equal money, I have to spend time to pass my courses so I can get the grants and loans to pay my bills.
I do not mind studying and learning new things - but when the pressure is on because the fear of losing financial aid... well you know what I mean. And then there is student dept...







Our whole journey on this planet is about money. It is a shame. We are raised to learn how to get jobs and make money so we can become consumers. We are valued by how much we can consume because that equals money to the advertizes and health industry.

I forgive  myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be born in a system that values money above life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget as a child and be swept up by economic society so that I can fit in and survive.
I forgive myself that I did not know how to change this and fell into the trap that all has fallen into - to make money our source of survival, instead to just care and support each other and nature. Money is not  needed to survive - we have just made it that way, more to the fact we have just accepted and allowed it to be that way.

Wouldn't it be nice if we as humanity would stop this charade and start to care and live a life that supports all of nature and humanity. Lets stand together and support an Equal Money System. This is a website where you can actually see the changes that will support this, and be able to vote and leave comments.

I forgive myself that at this time I have to work for money until we as humanity will stand up and make a change not based on profit but on life equal for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment