Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 1: Self Forgiveness

Help Me To Focus!
 I am giving myself a command to help myself focus.
Problem areas;
I become overwhelmed when I am learning something new and it takes a lot of time.
I become anxious when what I want to do take to much time to learn and thus then go into being overwhelmed.

I get exhausted because I am battling with to do something or not to do it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become overwhelmed.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into self pity when I become overwhelmed
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that if I only had no more responsibilities that I would feel better, and thus use that as an excuse for self pity

SCS - When I start feeling overwhelmed I stop and BREATH, I stop the thoughts and emotions pertaining to being overwhelmed. I stand clear from feeling of self pity because there is too much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment