Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 2: Cont: Resistance

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear resistance.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed  myself to believe and use the feeling of resistance as a hindrance.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear doing things because I feared the resistance that I would feel. I would fear the resistance because it felt uncomfortable and then I accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to fight it, I  would now have to go into battle with myself against resistance. And I did not like that.
Since I accepted and allowed myself to believe that this was so uncomfortable I began to dread doing things because that meant I would have to fight with the resistance. 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to fear the uncomfortableness of resistance
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to fight resistance and thus have made it an enemy.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed  myself to make an enemy out of resistance.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the feeling of resistance as an excuse not to stand and do what is practical and right.

When and as I see myself facing resistance I realize this is a personality implant and not me directing me. Thus when facing resistance I breath and direct myself to stop participating in it.I stand within my decision to be an example to myself and life living and participating as oneness and equality principles. I push through the resistance and move on.

SCS Resistance - from Reptilians part 20:

 Make sure when you face resistance that you solidify your decision of who you are within you and your living and your participation in this world and this reality. I mean you can’t get a more beautiful and assistance and support solidifying that decision of who you are within yourself and your Life experience. It cannot get simpler than that.
That is all you have to do. When resistance come, note: “ I do not accept and allow this resistance, I have made a decision who I am, what I am walking and doing in myself and my life. I am preparing to live as an example of equality and oneness. Not only for myself, but for all. And to do this I have to push through this resistance, so I push, I do what must be done, and I walk myself into preparing me for all as me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment