Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 8: Tired of Life Back Chat




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist the life long pattern I have of the thought “ I am tired of Life.”
I forgive myself that I am tired of life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be tired of Life
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be tired of pain in my body and there for use the words I am tired of life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being tired because that means I do not want to get anything done for the day.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be tired really in self-interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am a victim of polarity swings. One day I feel good and do a lot and the next day I am tired and just want to be, not do because I have too.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am a victim of thinking one day that I want to do, and then the next day I believe and feel that I have to do. And the feeling of “have to” causes depression, self judgment and an internal battle.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that doing something when I don’t want to is a battle.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am tired of this internal constant battle of being tired and not wanting to do and thus therefore go into guilt and self judgment and therefore start to see life as a battle.

I forgive myself that I do not know how to stop this within me. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to just want it to stop on its own. I am not sure if it is the self judgment that I should stop, or if it is okay to just take a break when I feel this way.  

When the feeling of being tire comes up and I start feeling guilty, I will try to not accepted and allow the believe that I am doing something wrong and thus go into guilt.
I can feel tired without the guilt as that makes me more tired.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and feel guilty when I am feeling tired.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that because I am not in the mood to do something that I then believe that I am tired, when it is really that I don’t want to do something that is required to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to do what is required to do; thinking and believing that there is something else I want to do - when really there isn’t…
Hmmm... 
So I want to do it??? What is saying that I don’t want to do it? Wow - there are two of me.
I forgive myself that there are two of me. lolol.

No comments:

Post a Comment