Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Day 32:Postponement Character-Feeling Like I have to Hurry



Within this character I saw these points so far

Becoming Overwhelmed because I think I have to much to do, I wont have the time, and I need some time for myself to rest from chores.


So - a Character will have:

1. Specific Thought Patterns in the Conscious Mind (One thought or picture)
 2. Specific internal conversations/backchat within which we converse with ourselves in      our own Minds = backchat
3. Specific emotions/feelings attributed to the specific Character existent in the specific thoughts and internal conversations
4. Specific physical responses/behaviors
5. REALITY-CONSEQUENCES

I will call this the overwhelmed character;
1. Specific Thought Patterns in the Conscious Mind
   I have a picture in my mind of being tired – Like a stack of books or papers in front of     me that need tending to.
2. Specific internal conversations/backchats within which we converse with ourselves in      our own Minds = backchat

I have to much to do,  I don’t want to do this, my days are a drudgery, I which this was over, I want time to myself. I want to be done with this, meaning not to keep doing it.
3. Specific emotions/feelings attributed to the specific Character existent in the specific thoughts and internal conversations
I am feeling stressed and worry about time, I think of all the things I have to do, I feel depression, sadness, I want to give up.
4. Specific physical responses/behaviors
I hold my breath, I slouch my shoulders and head, I stare, I want a cigarette.
5. REALITY-CONSEQUENCES
When I don’t do these things I get depressed anyway, because then I am not a good person, I am abdicating responsibility which means I am a loser.

Realization – Because I have it in my mind that I have so much to do – I am RUSHING with each project…Thus not being here – present because I am worrying about time.
I fear if I don’t worry about time – I will get distracted…

So the question is – how do you get all that needs to be done and not worry about time?

I forgive myself that I haven’t realized that I am always worried about the time I have to do a project.
I forgive myself that I was snappy at my land mate because I was worried about time while fixing the chicken run roof.
I forgive myself that I feel that I need to rush – so that I can get things done.
I forgive myself that I feel/believe that if I do not rush – I will not have time to get things done in a timely manner. 

Check out how we are Writing Ourselves toFreedom  and Worldwide Solutions at http://equalmoney.org

No comments:

Post a Comment