Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 25 SCS Fear To Be Wrong


SCS for fear to be wrong.

When and if I see myself going into a defensive mode/character of wanting to be right, or wanting to explain my point of view – I stop those thoughts, breath and become present HERE in awareness of what I am doing and I understand this is the believe that I needed to validate myself as a person who is not wrong, because I had the fear of being wrong as punishment and as a death of me. Thus I was fearing the death of me (could also be seen as a symbolic death of my ego, as the ego lives in and as polarity) and I realize that I am still here without having to be right or wrong and that I now no long accepted and allow myself to live in this illusionary: ill- losing fear of losing. If you lose you do not win and you die.

No comments:

Post a Comment