Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 26: SF SCS Annoyed Character


Continuation of Post  Annoyed Character

I forgive myself that I have been accepting and allowing myself to judge others for what they are or are not doing and how they should be doing it.

I forgive myself that I have been accepting and allowing myself to become annoyed with others because they are not doing what I am doing
I forgive myself that I have been accepting and allowing myself to become annoyed at others when they do not listen to me or agree with me, and within this I am wanting to be seen as being right and then thus I judge others for being wrong.

I now see the Being Annoyed Character in a more expansive view.
When I became annoyed it was I felt I was not being listened too, because I wanted to be right and I wanted to be heard – I wanted to be validated for what I “know”.

Lol! It was the same thing that I wanted to tell my friend “SHE” was doing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become the annoyed character because I wanted validation that I “know”.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become annoyed when I thought someone was not listening and agreeing to what I am saying because I was wanting to feel superior in “my knowledge” thus not being present within the moment as a conversation.

I forgive myself that I have been accepting and allowing myself to believe that I needed to be heard and acknowledge for my point of view to feel good about who I am, when in reality I really did not feel good because I was in separation as the polarity of right and wrong, thus no one is a winner or loser.

I forgive myself that I did not/was not seeing what I was accepted and allowing as I became annoyed at others and that I was living as judgment polarity of right and wrong.

Self Corrective Statements.

When and if I see myself becoming annoyed towards someone whom I am speaking to or thinking about in my head – I Stop those thoughts of judgment and blame (Like they don’t get it, they should know better, they should agree with me) I stop, breath an become present here and realize I am wanting to support an illusion of me needing to be better than another to validate my existence as someone who is worthy to be here, worthy of existence through the believe in competition as survival, thus the believe that I will not survive/die unless I win.  

  I commit myself to stopped living the annoyed character as this is not LIFE but an illusionary thought process in the mind, meaning it is not real and does not support Living and Live but takes away from life in that if one is always in their mind planning and articulating words to come out better than another, this supports separation and not Oneness – thus abuse persists and prevails.  

No comments:

Post a Comment