Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Day 80 My Only Job is to be Happy


Smiley head happy
Smiley head happy (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

My only Job is to be Happy
Your life is supposed to feel good to you. 

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love…And then we return home 

I hear a lot of channels and so called enlighten teachers who has supposedly woken up when they realized that their thoughts are causing suffering for themselves – Like Tolle, Byron Katie, Abraham Hicks, I use to listen to them for years. I realized that I found these sayings and speakers because I wanted to be happy – I wanted the world to be happy – I could not understand why we were they way we are towards each other. I actually thought by the time I got to my age now which is 60, that war would be over – that we/us the human race figured out a way to be kind to each other. But that didn’t happen – it is getting worse…

And then there are the saying of “Reconnections” you are not from here kind of thing – or you are here to “play” so have fun. We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love…And then we return home

Same twist – different words, like for example Bashar focuses on “feeling good”, I mean I listened to all of them. Ramtha – you create your reality – well this is a truth – but one point is missing, Ramtha teaches to “manifest” things – to prove we can create what ever we want – then he says to build undergrounds to hide in to protect yourself ( I mean shouldn’t we be creating a world where we don’t have to do that?) – He has some good points – talks about how we are addicted to emotions. But again he is only teaching to make your own personal reality a “Beautiful Life. If we are manifesters why not teach to create a better world for everyone - to become stewards of  the plant, to work together and make a different – get out of the me, me, me – I want – I want – I want – I mean this separation – Like for example – instead of manifesting for myself and family only – what about manifesting a world where no one is suffering and all treat each other with kindness and consideration for life? Then we would not need to manifest things because ALL would have accesses to all that is here.

Take A Look ...item 1.. Bibi Rejects the New Y...
Take A Look ...item 1.. Bibi Rejects the New York Times -- The Times consistently ignores the steps Israel has taken to advance peace (December 19, 2011 / 23 Kislev 5772) ... (Photo credit: marsmet543)

 But when anyone asks them why there is suffering and abuse in the world. For example half of humanity is starving. They will say “How does that thought make you feel?” If it does not make you feel good – then it is your responsibility to not have those thoughts. And then what happens? Our fear gets even worse – now we fear negative thoughts and they will even compound because we are pushing against what is HERE. What we have allowed ourselves to become – they end up suppressed – and are working in the background of our mind – were we now fear to even look there.

 It is amazing how this is actually making things worse – Why? Because we are not taking responsibility for ourselves and what we have accepted and allowed.

 It is like a sore or something happening on the body – Cover it up so you don’t see it – and hope it goes away. Thing is it has to be investigated to see why it started in the first place. In other words – what is causing the disharmony? Well they are our thoughts – but to get to the cure is to SEE THEM – UNDERSTAND WHY THEY WERE CREATED and then COME UP WITH SOLUTIONS – Not to just, not think about them - They exist for a reason and that reason needs to be investigated. We created them and we need to see why and what the consequences are of those thoughts and actions.

 So those people who ask Abraham, Bryon Katie, and Tolle -but what about the children that are starving and or working in slave labor camps for the rich – to make them richer. It is quite interesting – they really don’t answer that question – they turn it around to say “how does that feel to think about that?” !!! And then you are put on the spot and actually in a way reprimanded for “thinking negative.”

Well I tried their way – I did because I just did not understand why “God” would allow such abuse – so I thought this was the answer – for awhile – until I saw that nothing was changing and I kept looking, searching for why – only to find the same answers – and it just didn’t feel right – Well as long as I am happy – who cares about the rest of the world. That was horrible – I mean – I am happy – I got food, clothing and shelter, and half the world population is suffering, being killed by wars – Governments using and creating more and more sophisticated weapons – so they can kill others! Come on – something is WRONG HERE!

 So bottom line – this is getting worse – because we ARE NOT LOOKING AT IT – As we are told by light workers not to do - So the negative is spinning out of control because that is what we have become – it is who we are – Negative

 Take off the band aid – and look into the wound – it is festering to completely taking over and destroying the physical – because we are not taking care of it. We abuse the physical – we kill the very planet that supports us – we kill or suppress anyone that gets in the way of profit. What ever the governments and world leader do – we are doing – Because we are the majority and we let this happen by not wanting to see it. Just looking out for our own happiness and not considering all of life.

 Now I know for me – that I did not even see this – I was taught not to ask questions that can rock the boat – just stick to your life and make the best of it. You know – what can one person do kind of thing. Well I tried and I KNEW IN MY HEART I WAS LIVING A LIE. But I could not find anyone to admit it – maybe a few here and there – but we just would say – yea the world is fucked – but what can a person do about it. And I had my own problems to deal with – I had to work and make a living – I don’t have time to devote my life to make a change, best just to look out for yourself and try to be happy. I mean aren’t we all “trying to be happy?” We pay people to tell us to be happy – something is seriously wrong with this, isn’t it?

 Well it came to the point that I did not want to live anymore – I did not want to be on this planet with such abusive nature of humans. I mean I wanted to live – but how can one truly live when so many others are suffering? How can I be happy when my neighbor is not? I mean if we all thought positive would we all be happy then? I thought so – but then why were we not doing it? Why is it sooooo hard to think positive? – that there has to be classes, lectures, and inspirational meeting to think positive? Really if you think about – lol – why is it so hard? Because Negativity is the nature of who we have become – because we fear being the same and we want to be different – we want to have value – thus we create the negativity as I want Value instead to see already we are value. But seeing that ALL OF LIFE IS Value – we want for just ourselves – thus negativity is formed because we compare ourselves to others and life/animals nature ect – we feel that to have value we must control something – thus competition and separation became our nature. In truth value is just another polarity thought – None has more value than another – so that really mean value does not exist – But respecting Life does. It is a matter of consequences. Respect ALL Life, yours and everyone else and you respect yourself and deserve life.

 So how do we fix this? We work together in consideration as to what is best and good for ALL. That’s it. Then the next argument against this is – But people wont change, so in essence why bother. And – that is what we have been taught – that people can’t change, so why bother. Do you see the word “TAUGHT” – What does that mean; Show or explain to (someone) how to do something. So if we were taught this – Someone told us this is what we do – We untaught ourselves – we can say I don’t want to live in a world like this any more and what can we do about it. I am not the creator of these solution, meaning I found a group of people who were investigation and sharing solutions that started to make sense and now I am a supporter of these solutions.

 Because believe me your life will never be completely okay until all are okay. And you know this.

 And one can say – but even this is a selfish reason to do something – yes it is – But by living life using common sense, it is a selfish act where the consequences will not be one of destruction and annihilation. It is not that it is wrong or right to be selfish - it is about seeing what type of consequences it will produce. Basically if we hurt another- we are hurting ourselfs - the consequences are now showing up in the out of control world events that will start to effect everyone.

 If you want to be one of those that sees there is a problem – or seeing that how we are going about living our life’s now with blinders on, is only allowing the destruction and abuse to continue. If you want to teach we can change, there is support – Desteni is teaching this – they are looking at the negative – not to be reprimanded for it – but see and understand it, so we can change - where all can have and enjoy a dignified life.

We can start by looking at and identifying what are the Basic Human Rights  along with Equal Life Foundation and Equal Money Website .
And start to see and understand our own negativity and where that comes from, read Heavens Journey To Life Blogs  There are is the Website and Forums where one can meet others who are starting the Journey to change and where you can get involved. http://desteni.org/
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment: