Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 35: Being Cheap


We have created a world where we do not value all of Life, nature and others as ourselves.
Thus within this creation emerged the manifestation of the MONEY SYSTEM where we values money instead of LIFE.

Money Consumes Us – We are losing our LIFE to MONEY – WE THINK MONEY GIVES US LIFE AND THUS HAVE MADE MONEY EQUAL TO = LIVING

I saw some backchat within myself when I did not want to pay for postage on a package because it was going to be heavy – thus costing me more money.
Then I though – ghee you are being cheap. I see how we always have to consider money within most anything we do! To send my brother a package – I have to consider money
It is not the idea that I am being cheap – or thinking cheap thoughts – But that I see that I value the paper- the money more than sending the package.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be born onto a planet where we value Money more than LIFE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to send someone something because it cost money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I fear to spend money on certain things because I only have so much at a time – and that I therefore become cheap on stupid things at times

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be conditioned by money

I  forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in the idea that one has to be cheap because of our idea of money as the reason of whether or not we should give someone something as we value and fear lack of money for survival. 

Desteni Links

Desteni IProcess Life Skills & Self-Mastery Online Courses

http://eqafe.com/ Self Perfection Books Audios and Music

No comments:

Post a Comment