Thursday, December 26, 2013

Day 101 Learning to Live as Patients

Duality of Mind
Duality of Mind (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
This is a "thought bubble". It is an...
This is a "thought bubble". It is an illustration depicting thought. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)


From: http://practical-desteni.blogspot.com/2013/10/who-i-am-as-patience.html

Where, such moment of ‘Impatience’ are actually moments where we come face-to-face with space and time, face-to-face with the movement of Physical Reality – but we’re not able to ‘handle it’, because of being used to the quantum time / fast-paced movement of our mindsthoughts/thinking/reacting/imagining that creates the illusion of everything happening ‘now, now, now’. Whereas, in physical reality: things move through sequences of events where one is dependent on others / other things to get things moving in the physical, but in the mind – we’re only dependent on our own thoughts/imaginations/reactions – that moves REALLY FAST. Read more at http://practical-desteni.blogspot.com/2013/10/who-i-am-as-patience.html

Wavering from my Scheduled


This is a hard one for me – as I do have so many quantum thoughts – many of them good ideas to get what needs to be done in the physical. But what happens then with me is I know I do not have the time to get to them all and I use that as a distraction as to what to actually do. So I am making a schedule – which I had done already – but I was not sticking to it. I would at times stick to it – but then I waiver.

It should not be this way


What is feels like and what goes through my mind as backchat is that life should not be this way. It should not be about daily schedules all the time. I hear my back chat saying, you will miss the spontaneity of life, which really means, doing what I want to do when I want. I always thought that was the goal for life – to get to a point where you can be free- and then you have made it! Lol. So to be honest, I really don’t know. Well now that I am thinking about it – it is really I do not want to let go of the idea of becoming free – even though I see now it is just an idea – meaning having a schedule and sticking to it, can also be seen as freedom!

What is Life

 Now I am hearing – okay you died – what did you do while alive in the physical – I had a schedule and stuck to it! Lol – Within this I am seeing that I think that life in the physical is a goal. Some kind of goal. Instead of just movement in the moment – without having to have a goal or meaning. Yet I truly believe that there must be a group change in consciousness, meaning that for us as humans I think we lost our true awareness – and replaced it – or allowed ourselves to only see in self interest and self importance and that is why we have a world of greed that is the cause of abuse in the world. And that we have to gather as a group and support each other to stop living/ accepting and allowing ourselves to live as the MCS, which only supports self interest as ego glorification.

So I am here getting my back chats written down, so I can see them, so I can stop accepting and allowing them as excuses.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment